Rocky Mountain Biewer Terriers is an Accredited Business with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) with an A+ rating. BBB has determined Rocky Mountain Biewer Terriers, LLC to be properly licensed and to have established records and a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. The BBB is monitoring Rocky Mountain Biewer Terriers for continued compliance.
To read the reviews about us on the BBB Website, please click here
As a true customer of Rocky Mountain Biewer Terriers, you will be able to review your experience. As of 2020, Rocky Mountain Biewer Terriers has received about 90 customer reviews.
If you have never purchased a puppy from us, you won’t be able to leave a review. The BBB actually verifies with the business if the review was written by a true customer. If there is no purchase contract or any proof of the transaction provided, a review will not be accepted.
Unfortunately, it happens all the time that non-customers want to leave a negative review to express or share their unsatisfaction
Here are some of the reasons for people wanting to leave a negative review:
- we refused to place a puppy in a certain home for various reasons
- we do not offer puppies with breeding rights without a show contract
- somebody was very interested in a puppy but not ready to pay a deposit payment and the puppy was already sold
- somebody applied for financing with a lender for pet loans and was rejected
- somebody claims to have sent numerous unanswered emails (that we never received)
- somebody felt our puppies are way too expensive and unaffordable
Some people are easily offended and while we do our best to accommodate everyone it is impossible to make everyone happy all of the time.