- The embossed gold AKC seal certifies that your dog’s pedigree has been compiled from official Stud Book records and is an authentic AKC document.
- Watermarked heavy stock paper, suitable for framing.
- The pedigree shows your dog’s ancestry and gives the registered names and registration numbers of your dog’s “family tree.”
- Indicates all AKC titles such as show championships, field championships, obedience, and hunting test titles.
- Provides info on your dog’s bloodlines
- A pedigree will include countries (if a dog was from outside the US) and OFA certification.
- AKC registration papers must be ordered before your puppy’s 6 months birthday
- The process can take up to 4 weeks, and for pedigrees sometimes longer.