There are different ways to get your puppy.
- You can schedule an appointment with us and travel directly to our home in Dolores, Colorado to pick up your puppy.
- If you are traveling by air, we could meet you at the Cortez, Colorado Airport on any day of the week. The airport code is CEZ and the best way to search for affordable flights is here.
- Since our local airport is very small and doesn’t offer many non-stop destinations, we travel to Denver International Airport with the puppies once a month and you can meet us there. This option might save you another layover or an overnight stay at a hotel. You can review the next dates for the available trips to Denver, CO here.
- You can also share the travel expenses with another family from your area and ask them to bring your puppy back with them on their way home. This has worked great in the past and you can review the current travel locations for all pups here. The best way to arrange the delivery for your puppy this way would be posting a request in our Puppy Parent Group on Facebook. You are also welcome to post an offer to bring somebody else’s puppy home with you.
- Another way to get your puppy delivered to your nearest airport would be hiring a Puppy Nanny. Previous customers have worked with Mea Harris, who owns 2 of our Biewer Terriers herself. She works independent from Rocky Mountain Biewer Terriers and you can reach her at (435)994-4947. Text message works best for her as she’s usually flying and cannot take calls.
- We are fortunate to own a Twin Engine Airplane to deliver our Rocky Mountain Biewer Terrier Puppies across the country to their new families. Starting in April 2022, we will be offering a Same Day Air Delivery Service. The average cost to operate our plane is about $450/hour and to make the delivery affordable, we take several puppies on the same delivery trip. If you have any questions about this delivery option, please text us at (970)882-3299
The map below shows the current travel areas for the next 30 days. These