Rocky Mountain Biewer Terriers in Utah are now available and can be delivered via private plane ride to the regional airports in Salt Lake City, St. George, Ogden, Moab, Cedar City, Provo, and Vernal.
The information provided in this blog post will hopefully help you find answers to the most important questions you might have.
- Why do I not see any Biewer Terriers in Utah available?
Sometimes all our puppies are already reserved and we started a little waiting list for the next ones that become available. If you are on that waiting list, you will get to see the new babies before we post them on the website. We would text you their info with videos and pictures. A $500 deposit is required to join the priority list.
- Why do some of the puppies on your website in Utah don’t have real pictures?
If you don’t see a real photo in the description, then the puppies are just not old enough to get their pictures taken. You can either check back later or join the priority list.
- How do I join the priority list for Biewer Terriers in Utah and what does that mean?
A $500 deposit is required to join the priority list and you can send it here. Once you sent your deposit, we will include you in the group that receives videos & pictures of our new puppies before they get posted on the website. If more than one family is interested in the same puppy, the date of the deposit will have priority. Only puppies that did not get reserved during this process, will eventually get listed on the website and are available without an upfront deposit.
- I want to send a deposit but I am afraid to get scammed. There are several things that you can do:
1. Join our puppy parent group on Facebook here, and get in touch with our puppy customers. We frequently post video updates of the babies and our customers post their reviews, feedback, videos, pictures, and stories of their new puppies.
2. Have a look at our Better Business Bureau Reviews here. Only verified customers are able to leave a review.
3. You can also go to our website and look at posts from families that just brought their puppy home, or you can check out our Facebook Reviews, or recommendation letters.
- I am not in Utah. How would I get my puppy?
We are fortunate to own a small airplane and are happy to deliver your puppy to your nearest regional airport. One of us will be with your puppy throughout the entire flight. Please book here. You can also hire our puppy nanny, or fly in and meet us here at our home or local airport.
We put together the most frequently asked Questions & Answers here on our website. We would appreciate it if you could have a look at the FAQ, especially the section that talks about “How can I buy a Biewer Terrier Puppy. And of course, you can text us any time at (970)882-3299.
Our Biewer Terrier puppies are the great-great-grandchildren of imported Champion line Biewer Terriers from European show kennels. The last six to seven generations of Rocky Mountain Biewer Terriers have been born here at our Colorado home, and all of our parents have undergone genetic health testing and come with a 10-year health guarantee. The puppies are eligible for a limited AKC registration. Please note that the ages and weights of the puppies advertised may have changed. If you have any questions, you can reach us at (970) 882-3299.
We have a Facebook group where our puppy families can exchange photos and updates of their Rocky Mountain Biewer Terrier puppies. If you are concerned about buying a puppy sight unseen, you can check out our BBB profile and read customer reviews on our website, Google, and Facebook for reference. We are licensed with the state of Colorado and inspected by the American Kennel Club. In addition to our 10-year health guarantee for our puppies, we can provide health test results and DNA test results for their parents. All pups are microchipped. If you would like to learn more about us and how we raise our dogs, including a virtual tour of our home, please click here.